We are obliged to charge 20% VAT on all sales unless:
- You are an EU business with a valid VAT number (example FR1231234) - just input your VAT number at the checkout and it will be validated against your invoice address details. Assuming it is all valid then the checkout will display prices excluding tax
- You are buying from outside the EU - we will not charge VAT if your delivery address is outside of the UK and EU. Example Australia. Again the checkout will automatically deduct VAT.
Other VAT exemptions / complications:
- If you are an EU Business but do not have a valid VAT number then we are obliged to charge VAT
- If you are a valid EU business with a VAT number but use a UK delivery address we will charge your VAT but we can then refund the VAT when you provide evidence of moving the goods outside of the UK.
- If you are international customer who is excluded from VAT but you use a UK delivery address then we will charge you VAT but we can then refund the VAT when you provide evidence of moving the goods outside of the EU.
- All UK customers are obliged to pay VAT